Thursday, March 25, 2010

Why I am now a blogger.

I constantly have words, ideas, thoughts, opinions and emotions that I rarely capture on a daily or weekly basis. I want to start capturing these things, not only for my benefit, but for my children, my friends and anyone else who would like to listen. I used to love to write, I spent most of my childhood hours doing so, but after many years of term papers, reports and writing because I had to, I fell out of love with this wonderful art form. I hope that whoever reads this finds inspiration, identification and encouragement.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jami, I'm listening. I look forward to hearing what's you have to say. Welcome to the blogger world. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post away Jami Drake! I look forward to reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blogging! I mostly do it as a family "scrapbook" but its great fun to get all of your memories and feelings down on "paper". I would love to follow your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also listening. I look forward to being inspired by your words.

    ReplyDelete